In analyzing the article, a North Korean defector who formerly served as a high-level official in the regime and spoke on the condition of anonymity, said, "North Korea sees Kim Il Sung as the state founder who saved the country from Japanese colonial rule, while Kim Jong-il is mostly propagandized for leading the country through tough times, when other socialist nations faced demise from the late 1980s and the North had to cope with a major economic downfall".
In one of his Tweets over the weekend, Trump wrote that diplomacy and US policies have been unsuccessful, adding that "only one thing will work".
Trump's visit to South Korea is part of his tour of Asia, during which he is also scheduled to visit Japan, China, Vietnam and the Philippines, starting from November 2.
Hackers in North Korea have allegedly stolen a cache of classified military documents from South Korea, according to a South Korean lawmaker.
SEOUL -One out of six South Korean children and youths are obese with the rate increasing every year, government data showed Tuesday.
If Trumps opts for Panmunjom, where pistol-carrying North Korean soldiers stand guard just a stone's throw away, it would raise greater security concerns. "We've made clear that factories and machinery at the zone belong to the South's companies", said a ministry official. "They even gave us mathematical calculations that they believe prove that their missile can hit the west coast of the United States", Morozov said, according to Russia's RIA news agency.
The North recently claimed to have successfully tested a miniaturized hydrogen bomb, which could be loaded onto a long-range missile.
According to Chosun Ilbo, the ministry disclosed the leak in documents submitted to Rhee Cheol-hee, a member of the country's legislature, in response to a freedom of information request.
Operating profit is estimated at 516 billion won (US$453 million) in the July-September period, compared to an operating income of 283 billion won a year earlier, LG Electronics said in a regulatory filing.
- Kindle Oasis, un lector resistente al agua
- Cuatro reos se fugaron esta madrugada de la cárcel de San Felipe
- Maduro: Celebrar el 12 de octubre es una falta de respeto
- "No tardes, conéctate hoy" lema del Día Mundial de la Artritis
- La millonaria cifra que complica la llegada de Pellegrini a la Roja
- España celebra fiesta nacional en plena crisis secesionista
- Tiendas Martí causa polémica por evitar beso gay en filmación
- Detenido gerente de Banesco en Amazonas por ilícitos financieros
- Inicia proceso contra exsecretario general de la FIFA
- MinTrabajo designó nuevo árbitro para que represente a pilotos en Tribunal