The two-hour UFC FIGHT NIGHT PRELIMS from Pittsburgh on Saturday, Sept. 16 at 8:00 p.m. ET will feature a collision between lightweights Tony Martin (12-3) and Canada's Olivier Aubin-Mercier (10-2), Anthony Hamilton (15-7) fights Daniel Spitz (5-1) in a heavyweight tilt, No. 10-ranked middleweight Krzysztof Jotko (19-2) faces No. 14-ranked Uriah Hall (13-8), while bantamweights Luke Sanders (11-1) and Felipe Arantes (18-7-1, 2NC) open the telecast.
The event's results, and main card bout recaps, follow below. Don't embarrass yourself 'GSP', just back out. The American Kickboxing Academy representative was able to grab a hold of Branch however, and gain some respite to allow his head to clear. Moraes got back to his feet, but his left leg appeared to be compromised. The time away has helped me align myself with what I really want, and I want a lot more from this game and I know I can give a lot more. Impressive win for Usman. "But you lock that door with me, man, you all know what to expect".
The first round was up in the air, but the 32-year-old ensured there'd be no need for the judges' scorecards. Rockhold held his opponent against the fence.
"He's the true champion right now", Rockhold said of Whittaker. Lombard started firing in kicks as well. In round two, Smith threatened with a flying knee that just missed the mark. Rockhold has always been something of an entitled athlete; that's the sort of thing that comes along with growing up with money, good looks and superb athletic traits. From there, the finish was inevitable.
Perry came out aggressively, of course, hunting with his big right hand. I'm giving this guy every chance, and I'm getting almost nothing from it. But I'm here to fight, so I'm happy to have a fight... Not long in, Branch cracked Rockhold with several hard punches via a combo. He pressed Rockhold against the fence momentarily. "So, we'll see what happens", added Rockhold, before suggesting that he would be willing to step in and replace St-Pierre on short-notice if necessary.
Rockhold's second-round TKO win over David Branch was nothing to write home about. Branch subsequently rolled to his stomach, inspiring Rockhold to rain down savage blows upon him.
- Niega Donald Trump acuerdo con legisladores sobre el DACA
- Con una formación alternativa, San Lorenzo vence a Arsenal
- Hallan sin vida a Mara Fernanda, estudiante de Upaep
- Explosión en inmueble de Zumpango deja una persona muerta
- Aumenta cifra de muertos por Irma mientras evacuados regresan a sus hogares
- "No me gusta que me felicite Peña Nieto" — Guillermo del Toro
- Mercedes Aráoz y Lourdes Flores con mayor aprobación para sustituir a Zavala
- Ejecutan a familia de agentes en la Gran Plaza de Cancún
- Mariana Pajón, la reina en la Copa Mundo de BMX en Argentina
- SpaceX releases fail video of all of its rocket explosions