"When your friends invite you for dinner and you end up doing all the work", Hayek humorously captions in her post. "Not the wrinkles - the eyes themselves", she said.
"Is it really unhealthy if it makes you so happy?" he asked.
"I was born in the wrong era; with [big] boobs, it's impossible to find the right thing", she said.
Did Blake and Ryan "conveniently" leave it at the front door waiting for Salma, or did they subtly pass it to her in a "here, wear this and catch a hint" sort of way? While gearing up for The Wolverine, the 48-year-old actor reportedly consumed 6,000 calories a day.
Speaking about how his culinary skills leave an awful lot to be desired, he told Men's Health: "I am not innovative in the kitchen".
That's why he's a big fan of working with celebrity trainer Don Saladino, who doesn't force him to exercise before sunrise. You have to think about energy, the beauty of sound. A straight line can be boring.
Salma Hayek is part of a somewhat exclusive club of people who have starred in movies with both Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds (this group also includes. uh, everyone who appeared in 2011's Green Lantern).
"Standing in an outdoor shower under a fresh stream of the stuff, she wrote: "#water the most basic and precious necessity of humans".
Who knows if Salma intentionally went to Ryan and Blake's house to cook dinner or not. But women are complex. "Patsy's Pizza. There's a Patsy's Pizza up in Harlem that's pretty much the best pizza. on the whole planet".
- Asesinan en Mazatlán al exbeisbolista César Osuna
- Scholes: Matic can give Pogba freedom he needs to thrive
- El laboratorio espacial Curiosity celebra cinco años explorando Marte
- Terminator 6 es una realidad
- Nadal, Federer win opening matches at Rogers Cup
- Venezuela rechaza ataques de EE UU contra constituyentes y funcionarios
- Trump dijo que EEUU está listo para atacar a Corea del Norte
- La oposición de Kenia acusa a la policía de causar 100 muertos
- Las Leonas jugarán la final de la Copa Panamericana
- Rafa Márquez es mi "compa" y haremos equipo: Julión Álvarez