A few days back, we saw the leaked shots of the upcoming Motorola smartphone likely to be called Moto X4 showing what looked like its final design. The smartphone is, in fact, stands out only for its dual camera, and more - all other parameters are similar to the devices for $200. Spotted by Android Authority, the press render seems to be accompanied by the complete specifications of the smartphone expected to be launched in the coming weeks or months.
Earlier this year mobile tipster Evan Blass tweeted an alleged lineup of the Moto phones releasing this year, which indicated Motorola wouldn't be satisfied with just one flagship.
Apart from this, the specifications of the smartphone have also been leaked.
The handset is also expected to include a dual rear camera setup comprising of a 12MP main sensor with f/2.0 aperture and an 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
Motorola's Z line of smartphones has been getting plenty of love from the Lenovo subsidiary, but the X-line has not seen a new addition since 2015.
Moto X4 has leaked previously as well. The phone would sport a 5.2 Inch full HD display with 1080 pixels of screen resolution. As per the renders, the 3GB RAM and 32GB Memory Storage variant will be available for the North American, European and Latin American markets and 4GB RAM and 64GB Memory Storage will be available for the Asia Pacific markets. Further, there is small hole beside the home button which acts as a mic. On top, we can find the 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash with an aperture of f/1.7 and also an earpiece. The front camera is said to be a 16MP one with LED flash. The phone has a 3,000 mAh of battery capacity as well. Moto X4 will run Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
The expectation with phone is very high and people are crazy for the phone. We'd like to interact with you.
- Trump desafió a Corea del Norte con un exabrupto en Twitter
- Catorce cancilleres abordarán en Lima la crisis de Venezuela
- A los 81 años de edad falleció el escritor chileno Poli Délano
- Fin para el sueño de Schwartzman
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Given Neutral Rating at Rosenblatt Securities
- Isco permanecerá en el Madrid
- Zinedine Zidane renovó contrato como entrenador con el Real Madrid
- Esposo de Galilea Montijo la publica semidesnuda
- Sacudido por caso de Rafa Márquez, Atlas enfrenta al América
- Femexfut da espaldarazo a Rafael Márquez